Just got these delivered

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jim55

Guru
Im gona convert my flat bar commuter bike to drops all i need now is bar tape ,and cables, and strip the frame , and repaint it , and rebuild it , fit new parts , and itl b ready , lol nothi
20161022_115059.jpg
ng to it, 52 quid off ebay

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I don't get that. They're not even cycling shoes, for Christ sake :huh:

Have you got Problem Solvers Travel Agents or mini vee brakes? You'll probably find braking a bit pants without!

OP
OP
jim55

jim55

Guru
I've got drops to go on lol ,that's why I was saying what I needed and didn't mention them ,glad ur paying attention , now what colour will I do it ,and cables ,just stick to black cables whatever colour it is done ?

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Anyone going to mention the geometry will now be all out as the frame is designed for flat bars, so could be quite uncomfortable and handle a bit odd?

Brandane

Legendary Member
Anyone going to mention the geometry will now be all out as the frame is designed for flat bars, so could be quite uncomfortable and handle a bit odd?
That depends on what frame it is. I recently went the other way and converted a drop bar to flats. It's a Specialized Secteur, and as far as I could find out with my research, it shares the same frame as the flat barred Sirrus. It has turned out very satisfactory anyway.

Top Bottom