Just had the worst haircut ever!!!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
threebikesmcginty said:
Fester.jpg

+1

Nothing like a bit of ribaldry!

Shaun

Founder
It was reported earlier as being a bit hairy, but I found the claim a bit thin on the ground ... :whistle:

Bad Company

Very Old Person
Greedo said:
It looks shite as well! :whistle:

Looks ok in your picy.:rolleyes:

MarkF

Guru
Bloody hell, how can a "hairdresser" go wrong with a number 2 cut?

When my eldest lad was 6 I was economising and bought some clippers and decided to give him a "smart" haircut. I remember it well, it was the day before he returned to school after the summer holidays.

Everything started off well, it was to be a number 4 cut, all over. But, the blades kept getting clogged up and after several cleansing sessions..........I forgot to re-attach the number 4 cover. I then zapped a 2" strip down the middle of his head to n.o.t.h.i.n.g.:blush:

There was nothing I could do to stop him wailing, even the promise of Pokemon cards couldnt help. I got my bike ready, waited till my good lady returned home and went out the door, sharpish, as she came in, god, that was a long ride. :ohmy:

zacklaws

Guru
Don't worry about it, a few year ago, I had to go on a board of inquiry, so the night before I got my partner to cut my hair, a number 3, as she was cutting the top I thought I saw something go flying across the room but was unsure. Looking in the wall unit I saw by the reflection that my partner was looking down the street and not paying attention so I became a bit concerned and questioned her if the guard was still on. Sure enough the guard had come off and I was bald down the top, a reverse Mohican. All she could do was give me a Number 1 to try and hide the bald patch.

At the inquiry, it was obvious that the interviewer kept looking at the top of my head as I looked a right dork. In the end I explained what had happened and fortunetly it broke the ice of the hearing so it became more light hearted thankfully.

Then there was the time my Ex cut my hair, I knew something was wrong as she kept snipping away in front of my left ear area. When I looked in the mirror all my hair was gone from that area and I looked like a right pillock. She new she had balls'ed up but kept cutting more off to try and make it look better which did not work.
When I got the lads on parade, I took my beret off to show them and warned them to laugh now, otherwise I would fill them in if I caught them laughing later. What a pratt I looked.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Speicher's Spider, is that a euphemism for something??

Anyway, thanks Greedo, I had a bloody good laugh on your behalf (as well as everyone else who has replied with their stories.

The solution is clear, convert to Sikhism and never cut your hair ever again!
Or something like that.

Top Bottom