Just like buses !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My daughter and I went to Tonbridge yesterday to buy my grandson his first car and blow me down as we are deep in negotiations with the seller a rider on a Van Nicholas rode by and then within a few minutes another come past and guess what minutes later a third one followed.

As I say just like waiting for a bus and one comes along and another shortly after that.
This was irritating as I would loved to have had a chat about them as VN is something that as alway's been on my wish list.
Still it wasn't the best of weather to stand having a chat and at least we brought the car at a fair price.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Common as muck... :whistle:

upload_2016-1-25_19-28-28.png

Moodyman

Legendary Member
Van Nicholas are to bikes what BMW are to cars. Everyone wants one because they want to make a social statement but in fact they're so common that they've lost their exclusivity.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
If they are like BMWs, then they are not to be touched. I hope the riders behave better than BMW drivers though.

OP
OP
hondated

hondated

Guru
Naughty Ian I am now tempted even more
Definitely not Jim
MM cannot argue with that. Got a bit of experience there as well as I ride a BMW GS1200 and now every other motorcycle I see is the same or at least an adventure bike.
SL exactly my thoughts as well.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I've got two in my shed at the moment!

Top Bottom