Just looking.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

S1mon

Well popped in to the specialized concept store yesterday to pick up a part .... Just browsing and oh no my credit card put a deposit on a 2013 specialized sl4 Tarmac sworks frame set .... Just need to hope other half doesn't notice colour change and word specialized changes to sworks !!!

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Nice bike mate :thumbsup:

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Really great bike the SL4 possibly the best allround bike in the world, mega stiff and responsive at low speeds, you will love it.
You getting a standard sworks frameset or one of the 2013 limited editions?

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Nice bike. Just been and googled it.
We don't have a credit card for the reason that we cannot be trusted not to get bike stuff that we can't really afford:rolleyes:

I am sure that Mrs S1mon won't notice, non cycling OHs rarely notice the colour of a bike, let alone the lettering.

Mr Haematocrit

Id like to get this.........
Anyone wanna buy a kidney off me :biggrin:

brought this today..
s-works tarmac SL4 olympic edition (260 available worldwide, 15 allocated to the UK) with ceramic speed bb bearing, im building it with 11 speed Dura Ace Di2, SRM Power Meter, Zipp 303 zed tech Firecrest Wheels with Ceramic Speed Bearings all through it..... not decided on the stem and bars yet.

DSC00264.jpg

Vino_Large_BB.jpg

Vino_Large_Badge.jpg

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Bought it you say or just intercepted someone elses transaction :ph34r:lol

Thats lush mate hope to see it soon with all these bikes you own you must be running out of room....... I have space in my garage ^_^

Mr Haematocrit

I brought it, cheeky bugger. :laugh:
I needed something different and its just ticking the right boxes, the colour is a bit mental you can not explain how bright it is in the flesh, pictures do not do it justice.
When I finish the build I have to decide what gets commuter dutys, SL4 or Venge. :shy:

I would happily loan you any of my bikes, unfortunately they are all in child sizes, your a bit stockier than me :blink: if you wake up a shortarse one morning, your wellcome to borrow any you want.

OP
OP
S1mon

S1mon

Sorry wifey called I have ordered the 2013 key line and my di2 will be going from my sl2 to it then my sl2 will have its 105 back on it oh and of course my fulcrum zeros power meter was next but new frame is this years big buy so will have to wait for that now

mark st1

Plastic Manc
I brought it, cheeky bugger. :laugh:
I needed something different and its just ticking the right boxes, the colour is a bit mental you can not explain how bright it is in the flesh, pictures do not do it justice.
When I finish the build I have to decide what gets commuter dutys, SL4 or Venge. :shy:

I would happily loan you any of my bikes, unfortunately they are all in child sizes, your a bit stockier than me :blink: if you wake up a shortarse one morning, your wellcome to borrow any you want.

lol thats the most polite fat ba****d comment ive ever had Paul your a gentleman :laugh:

As for the which one gets the commute to your fun factory of a job your taking the p now.

Top Bottom