1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just ordered a 2008 Specialized Roubaix Expert

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Shaun, 22 Aug 2007.

1. Shaun

Shaun Founder Staff Member

YES!!!!!!! Oh baby !!!! Yabba Dabba Dooooo!!!! :blush::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Found out my redundency was a little bit more than I was expecting so I decided to go for the Roubaix Expert instead of the Comp.

I'd been certain that it would take weeks/months to arrive. I spoke to the guy at the LBS and he rang me back this lunchtime and said there was just 1 left at the distributors - did I want it?

NOT 'ARF MATE - PUT ME DOWN FOR ONE - LET'S 'AV IT - BRING IT ON - ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Anyway, should be in his shop by the weekend for me to go and drool all over. Shame it'll take another week or two to pay for it!

Just enough time to lose the 3 stone I need to look anything like cool on it :ohmy::biggrin:

2. Melvil

Melvil Standard nerd

Nice one, dude! You'll be flying along... have you thought where your first ride (long, of course) will be with it?

3. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

Pimpy.:blush:
    Charge for this forum and you'd be on custom titanium with full Dura-Ace.
    Not that I want to put ideas in your head...:ohmy:

4. Maggot

Maggot Star of BBC 5Lives Ballot Box Brigade

I have a similar idea for some of my redundancy money;)

Hope you enjoy it:thumbsup:

5. Shaun

Shaun Founder Staff Member

Come on then Maggot - what have you got your eye on? :biggrin:

6. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

I have no redundancy money, and I hope it stays that way, but still have my eye on a bike. Can't say the bike yet but it will have Sh.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. LOGAN 5

LOGAN 5 New Member

really really tasty....me want one too....