Just ordered a 2008 Specialized Roubaix Expert

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
YES!!!!!!! Oh baby !!!! Yabba Dabba Dooooo!!!! :blush::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Found out my redundency was a little bit more than I was expecting so I decided to go for the Roubaix Expert instead of the Comp.

I'd been certain that it would take weeks/months to arrive. I spoke to the guy at the LBS and he rang me back this lunchtime and said there was just 1 left at the distributors - did I want it?

NOT 'ARF MATE - PUT ME DOWN FOR ONE - LET'S 'AV IT - BRING IT ON - ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Anyway, should be in his shop by the weekend for me to go and drool all over. Shame it'll take another week or two to pay for it!

Just enough time to lose the 3 stone I need to look anything like cool on it :ohmy::biggrin:

Melvil

Nice one, dude! You'll be flying along... have you thought where your first ride (long, of course) will be with it?

Keith Oates

Janner
I have no redundancy money, and I hope it stays that way, but still have my eye on a bike. Can't say the bike yet but it will have Sh.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom