Just suppose Contador falls off?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mangaman

Job done Noodley - I've just put £3 on LL Sanchez to win £1617.00. £1 is my own money for the tip and if he wins you get the full wack of the £2 for free - £1078.

This is a gambling con of old - you seem to know something, and for £3, I win £538 on a £1 stake thanks to you and you win the rest for the insider knowledge :tongue:

Luis Leon Sanchez 540 £3.00 £1,617.00 Ref: Bet matched:
Lay Backer's
Odds Backer's
Stake Payout
Liability

Lay Backer's
Odds Backer's
Stake Payout Liability
Bet Status: The following bets were successfully matched

Current Odds bets Order by Matched Date
SelectionPriceStakeProfit/
Liability

Bet Status: Starting Price (SP) bet odds and profit will show when the event starts

Starting Price (SP) bets Your SP odds and profit will display at In-Play
SP Back (Bet for)Set Your
Min OddsYour
StakeYour Min
Profit
SP Back (Bet for)Your
Stake
SP Back (Bet for)Your
Stake
SP Lay (Bet against)Set Your
Max OddsYour
LiabilityYour Min
Profit
SP Lay (Bet against)Your
Liability
SP Lay (Bet against)Your
Liability

You have no unmatched bets on this market.

I couldn't compress this better - but it is a cut and paste from Betfair that I have put £3 on LLS at 540 (ie 539-1)

I hope he wins now - although I'm not sure I share your optimism (but 1617 for 3£ is a fair assessment I'd say

Needless to say, my honesty is impeccable and if he does win you will receive your winnings. If he doesn't you won't get any demands for cash :biggrin:

Any shennanigans on my part if he does win - Shaun knows my personal e-mail address.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Noodley said:
Okay just tried to register with betfair...what a PITA that was. What the feck is a Card 'nickname' for feck sake!!!??

So £25 still in my account and not being spent on betting....oh well, I'm off work tomorrow so might wander along to Ladbrokes and see what they have on offer.

Well, that was easy peasy, using Paypal instead of a credit card. Placed my first bet ever, on line, with Betfair. :biggrin::biggrin:. The last time was so long ago, that I had to pay tax on placing the bet, to avoid paying tax on my prospective winnings.;)

Ladbrookes are offering 100/1 for Sanchez instead of Betfair's 548.

For those who know about these things: It would not let me bet the full amount, and said that the rest is "unmatched". So my bet is on Sanchez. How do I find out when the "lay" bids increase? (Yes I did watch the beginners' video on backing and laying).

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
^ Ha Ha very droll!

Based on yesterday's ninepin-tastic crashes I expect the peleton to insist on stabilisers for the pave sections.

Top Bottom