Just to inform you...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Unknown.

I'm keeping my identity hidden so this won't affect me in anyway but I am originally from C+ and whilst browsing bike radar I stumbled upon this:

http://ukmb.org.uk/index.php?topic=128.0

Bottom of the first page.

Yes, they intend to make a mess of the road cycling bits of bike radar and however crap that might be, I think we show these idiot what a real forum invasion looks like on their very own forum.

Might be a bad idea but it's up to you lot.

I'll log back in to my other account now.

Cab

Unknown. said:
Yes, they intend to make a mess of the road cycling bits of bike radar and however crap that might be, I think we show these idiot what a real forum invasion looks like on their very own forum.

So, on a forum I now don't give a monkeys over (they've had long enough to give me my name back, it ain't happening, thats now it) I might want to descend to the childish level of some other people I don't even know?

Naah. Can't be bothered. And whoever the heck you are, use your own name. I've no respect for cowardice.

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
Let the kids play. i plan to use br at some point in the future (sic) purely because Future bought up bikely and would not want to be banned along with the kids.

i don't know if any of you used MBUKids, but it was trolled pretty much every week

Unknown. said:
I'm keeping my identity hidden so this won't affect me in anyway but I am originally from C+ and whilst browsing bike radar I stumbled upon this:

http://ukmb.org.uk/index.php?topic=128.0

Bottom of the first page.

Might be a bad idea but it's up to you lot.

I'll log back in to my other account now.

So why not post your `warning` on BR, or are you fancying yourself as a bit of a double agent/stirrer? Prat :blush:

Gavin Gilbert

I think you're being a bit harsh on the OP chaps - given the intellectual capacity of the plankton on the MBUKids list I can see why he/she wouldn’t want to put his/her UserName to it.

Brock

Yorkshireman said:
On second thoughts ... Perhaps it would be better if this whole topic `vanished`?

Please no disappearing threads, it's thoroughly annoying and generally unnecessary.

Pandaboy

I belong to an airgunning forum which once got invaded by a pole/lap dancing forum.

Which led to a retaliatory invasion by some of the more rabid members - that sounds wrong now I've written it :blush:

On the whole it was quite enlightening :rolleyes:

Cab

Pandaboy said:
I belong to an airgunning forum which once got invaded by a pole/lap dancing forum.

Which led to a retaliatory invasion by some of the more rabid members - that sounds wrong now I've written it :thumbsup:

On the whole it was quite enlightening :laugh:

:blush:

I mean...

:rolleyes:

There are pole/lap dancing forums? And they invade airgun forums? WHY for pities sake?

Shaun

Founder
Re-read the OP again - I think this is what they mean:

• UKMB plan to attack BR.
• Much as some of us are unhappy with the whole BR thing, it's not really fair of UKMB to attack BR.
• Should we attack UKMB to show them what a forum invasion looks like.

Well, that's how I read it.

And for my 2p worth, no, please, don't let's get into tit-for-tat forum invasions. Leave UKMB to get on with it, and we'll carry on developing CycleChat into the friendly place we all want it to be. :blush:

Cheers,
Shaun

Top Bottom