just wanted to say..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jassy-x

wee_lass said:
I live not too far from Glasgow.
....how u do'in wee lass..:sad:....it's a big place that 'not too far from Glasgow'...I stay there too!!!!...
...just joined the forum this week and have spent most of my time reading posts without finding the time to actually write much myself....(I can already see the beginnings of an unhealthy obsession setting in)...
....have only just returned to cycling after a few years out....and thanks to this forum I am already planning the 'next' bike...much to my wife's dismay..''how many bikes do you need?'' she asks!!!...?????....
..was wondering how many other guys from 'north of the border' were on the forum.....may be looking for a local club, or even a few guy's to hook up with once I get my ''legs'' back....
....anyway, great site, great info...will keep looking in.....

Noodley

jassy-x said:
...was wondering how many other guys from 'north of the border' were on the forum....

Have a look in Cafe and there is a "where are you" 'sticky' thread. Click on the map in the first post and you'll see the locations of a few of the CC Ecosse.

As for clubs, I know of a few "not too far from Glasgow" :sad: There are a couple of CC members from East Kilbride Road Club.

Noodley

...and, as an after thought, there is also the CC jersey relay so you could get involved in that when it arrives in Scotland (this may take some time as our Southern neighbours appear to being having problems organising things :biggrin::sad::biggrin:) and meet up with other CC Ecossers.

jassy-x

......cheers Noodley..will have a wee look...still trying to navigate my way about the site...I'll get there

..Wee lass....I tried replying to your PM..not sure if it went through or not??...I'm a bit technophobic!!!!

domtyler

Über Member
Be careful wee lass, this forum is inhabited by some of the worlds most prolific internet stalkers.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
wee_lass said:
Don't worry I can handle them! :rolleyes:

Now you're talking:tongue:

Top Bottom