Katie Boyle, RIP

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5188670, member: 259"]You can probably safely say that about most guests on Blankety Blank.[/QUOTE]
There was an excellent pisstake of it once on an episode of Filthy, Rich, and Catflap.

stephec

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5188670, member: 259"]You can probably safely say that about most guests on Blankety Blank.[/QUOTE]
There was an excellent pisstake of it once on an episode of Filthy, Rich, and Catflap.

It would be interesting to read a mind doctors analysis of the sort of person who feels a need to tell fellow CCers of their lack of awareness of a recently deceased celebrity:whistle:.
:smile:
I hope you aren't including me in that. I don't think I do it - unless I have something to contribute, and may preface it with that - . as in this case. I assumed she was famous, so had to mention my ignorance of her.

But it's not only that, also for live celebrities, twitter, facebook, declaring you have never been and would never go somewhere that someone wants more info on, "I can't tell you what's wrong with your android phone because (iPhones are much better/I wouldn't own a smart phone/what's an android?)" etc etc

Of course worse than that is someone accusing you of lying when you claim you haven't heard of someone and further, badgering you for personal information. :rolleyes:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
How old are you? I had you down as 40 to 50ish. If so you must've heard of her.
Well, using that logic, my sister must have heard of Ed Sheeran ...

But she hadn't! I had to explain to her on Sunday who the ginger-haired singer was.

Didn't she have an affair with Prince Philip?

This my new new favourite "fact" about her. Caterina Irene Elena Maria Imperiali de Principi di Francavilla should only sleep with Dukes or great.

Possibly, but might have been Nanette Newman, if I remember my mum's gossip correctly.
Seriously, you think he only had one affair?

(the only possible numbers are 0 - totally monogamous, or dozens.)

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Katie Boyle and Nanette Numan ?? :eek:

So, those rumours about him being "Away with the Fairy's" may have some truth :whistle:

Last edited:
Top Bottom