Keep the change...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
1601660092226.png

That's going to smart. :sad:

Chris S

Legendary Member
It all depends on the delivery costs :smile:

stephec

Legendary Member
I got a waterproof cycling jacket as the only bidder for 99p once, and as the guy only lived four miles up the road from me I collected it myself.

I almost had to force the pound coin on him. 😊

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Its 3 and half meters long.
it will take some moving and not many houses would accommodate it.
even if you can get it through the door it would weigh so much you may need to strengthen the floor.

Last edited:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
That’s some wide screen tv

Profpointy

Legendary Member
I saw a very large lathe listed on the bay. They buyer had to pay a large deposit immediately, refundable on collection; the lathe being essentially free. Must have cost many tens of thousands originally but it was too big for most amateurs, and too obsolete for a proper engineering shop

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Have any of you worked out how many litres of water it'd take to fill it,or how much it'd weigh when full? I haven't by the way,i'd just like to know.🤔

I saw a tv program once where it was said that a square metre of earth weighs a ton!:ohmy:

Last edited:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I saw a very large lathe listed on the bay. They buyer had to pay a large deposit immediately, refundable on collection; the lathe being essentially free. Must have cost many tens of thousands originally but it was too big for most amateurs, and too obsolete for a proper engineering shop
THIS^^^^^

I bet the winning bidder never completes the transaction.

Top Bottom