Keep the change...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I'm not surprised it was so cheap. The shark's missing.

OP
OP
swee'pea99

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
That makes real sense doesn't it, it's surplus to requirement and it's a pain to get it to the tip. The council want 30 notes to dispose of it for you.
Why not sell it for a pound, and someone will take it away.
Absolutely. They just want rid. Hence no reserve. But that would have cost serious money once upon a time. If you could get it up & running as a marine tank it could be a thing of rare beauty, but it would cost a fortune and take real expertise and a lot of hard work to maintain. Shame really. It'll end up as scrap. :sad:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I has a terrapin called Arnold in the mid 1970's. He was useless at swimming,but somehow one day he climbed out of his 2 foot high (three foot in length) fish tank,which had been converted to an outdoors vivarium and managed to make his way about 30 yards up the back street. To this day i do not know he managed that feat!!🤔

I compare that achievement to that of those who escaped Alcatraz,San Quentin and Colditz Castle!

Arnold, i salute you sir!!
1601684904090.png

Last edited:

Blue

Legendary Member
I has a terrapin called Arnold in the mid 1970's. He was useless at swimming,but somehow one day he climbed out of his 2 foot high (three foot in length) fish tank,which had been converted to an outdoors vivarium and managed to make his way about 30 yards up the back street. To this day i do not know he managed that feat!!🤔

I compare that achievement to that of those who escaped Alcatraz,San Quentin and Colditz Castle!

View attachment 550408
Maybe that terrapin had a dream and wanted to join this gang

View: https://youtu.be/nNa2Fr6CA0E

:laugh:

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Have any of you worked out how many litres of water it'd take to fill it,or how much it'd weigh when full? I haven't by the way,i'd just like to know.🤔

I saw a tv program once where it was said that a square metre of earth weighs a ton!:ohmy:

A cubic metre of water's a tonne, Earth maybe twice that.

Top Bottom