Keep the use of cycle helmets optional HMG e-petition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
[QUOTE 2626644, member: 9609"]I am very happy for you to wear a helmet, but why do you object to me not wearing a helmet ?[/quote]

I never said that, I just said I haven't signed the petition which I assume is just as valid as all the 'done' posts.

You can do what you like with your head and I've no objection to it being helmet-less.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Shouldn't this be in the campaigning and public policy forum?

Just saying.

Kies

[QUOTE 2626668, member: 9609"]Going to the bother of posting "Not Done" heavily implies a fundamental disagreement with the petition.

If you don't like helmet debates don't enter a thread with a title such as the one for this thread.[/quote]

Fair point - lets leave it there :-)

snorri

Legendary Member
I think it needs to be where it will probably get the greatest number of signers...which is probably here.
...but people with an interest in campaigning issues will miss it :sad:, and if campaigning issues are to be posted in The Cafe, then we might as well shut down Campaigning.
The random selection of sections in which to post is just happens in another well known cycle forum thus making that forum fairly useless for promoting campaigning issues.
Mods., can we have this thread moved to Campaign please?

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've signed it. I don't want anyone thinking that i wear a helmet because i have to, and not because i want to.

Top Bottom