Keith Flint (Prodigy) dead at 49

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
It’s not been a good day for 90’s celebrities.
Luke Perry from Beverly Hill 90250 has just died aged 52. He had a massive stroke.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Truly sad news. Like the song says, No Good.

The Prodigy provided much of the soundtrack to my youth and were scarily ahead of their time in so many ways.
RIP Keith, you will always be a legend and your music will live forever.

Coxy (who knew him well) did a nice understated tribute just after the start of her show tonight before playing Out of Space.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly

I also heartily approve of the reply from someone whose birthing playlist had moved on from Massive Attack (good choice, natch), to Megadeth, with the result that the nipper arrived to the gentle strains of Symphony of Destruction :smile:

And more fine work by the London Underground board writers, at Canada Water....

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Suicide and depression in a weird thing.

He ran a parkrun on Saturday, in a very respectable time.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.st...rkrun-two-days-before-death-a4082616.html?amp

jiberjaber

Veteran

View: https://twitter.com/user/status/1102541475538239488
He gave up the tenancy a few years ago, always fancied visiting the pub some time (with or without him in charge). On the FNRttC to Maldon last year, we went near Pleshey, and the pub & Keef immediately sprang to mind. Some of us went to Witham for a train home. Guy talking to newsagent at the station front....about Keith giving up the pub!

Of all the pubs we visit on a Wed night (Mid-Essex Mid-Week Nocturnal Series, MEMWNS) Pleshey hasn't featured... I'll probably ride through North End on the way to the pub tomorrow night (doubt I'll be able to get near his house though). I'll slot the Leather bottle in the MEMWNS calendar for a couple of weeks time probably....

Top Bottom