Kick Ass any good?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Funtboy

Not seen it but two mates of mine were raving about last night.

Go for it!

BTW you do know it isn't really about Superheroes in traditional sense?

BearPear

Veteran
I really liked it. I can see why people are getting agitated, the language & violence coming from a tiny girl kind of makes you wince, but I laughed out loud at several bits. Look out for the scene using Elvis's "Glory, glory, Hallelujah", it cracked me up!

For the record, I'm a 40+ woman and went with hubby & 15 yr old daughter, we all enjoyed it. Shame our 17 yr old didn't come too, it would have been just his thing!

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Wrong side of 40 ,batman is my personal favorite hero/ vigilante as i have always been into the darker side of the genre aka

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Knight_Returns
TheDarkKnightReturnsComic.jpg

and not the adam west version

I liked the film, sure it was violent and the swearing from the girl was interesting, no worse than you hear from some kids though.
I took it as i found it.The film did not pretend to be a classic or take itself seriously,once you got the idea it was for fun and taking the mickey out of the comic genre it was hilarious.

PBScott

There is a rumor they will make a version of that comic book series, too bad they already wasted the name The Dark Night Returns. Wonder what they will name it now ?

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
it was fun. We laughed a lot. Don't worry about the plot, and overlook some of the acting and you'll have a good night out.

Top Bottom