Kids Adventure trailer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

e-rider

crappy member
I have a lovely 2 seater kids trailer for sale over in the Classified section.

It fits two kids of about age 4 each; or one 5 year old with a smaller child of say 2 or 3, if you get what I mean.

Probably not big enough for a single child over the age of about 6 or 7 but depends slightly on their size, but at that age they might want to cycle themselves anyway.

Priscillabee

I have a lovely 2 seater kids trailer for sale over in the Classified section.

It fits two kids of about age 4 each; or one 5 year old with a smaller child of say 2 or 3, if you get what I mean.

Probably not big enough for a single child over the age of about 6 or 7 but depends slightly on their size, but at that age they might want to cycle themselves anyway.

Hello! I am new to the forums and can't for the life of me find your listing for the adventure trailer. Ours has a broken window and the velcro doesn't come down so it has been rendered useless in rainy weather. Would love to find a replacement. Would it be any trouble for you to paste a link to your ad?

Thanks and all best,
Mel

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
Hello! I am new to the forums and can't for the life of me find your listing for the adventure trailer. Ours has a broken window and the velcro doesn't come down so it has been rendered useless in rainy weather. Would love to find a replacement. Would it be any trouble for you to paste a link to your ad?

Thanks and all best,
Mel
currently on page 3 of the 'for sale' section
http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/adventure-at3-two-seater-kids-trailer.139160/

Unfortunately this is too big to post so collection only

Top Bottom