kids children touring

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dobbin33ch

kids training

i have found 2 very long rides for kids ,one is in the swiss area of coira ,its about 25miles up then the same down the other site of the water canal that goes to germany ,and the other is about 80km all off road by the trento waterway in italy ,we go overy march for pre race training ,its great for the first real tests and no cars in the way ,check it out ,,

This is a good place

my mom and my step dad went there is a trail path it is very quite and you can go into the peak district, you can camp or stay in b&b. The trails are along a dissused railway line.It's called Tissington trails and is in Derby

Blaugrana

Über Member
I've read these suggestions with interest as I am in similar position.

I am going to Belgium at Easter with my seven-year old, doing as much as possible on cycle paths in Flanders. We're getting Eurostar to Lille and are then going to hire bikes (very reasonably priced) in Waregem. I'm hoping it is as brilliant as the Netherlands was on my (solo) tour last year.

The Netherlands is great for a longer tour and getting the ferry (+train = Dutch Flyer) makes it very exciting for a child - you can choose to get an overnight ferry with cabin for a bit extra.

I'd second the Route 4 idea. Another escape from London goes up the Lee Valley and I think you can get all the way to St Albans off-road.

Good luck,

Top Bottom