Kids homework

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Tin Pot

Tin Pot

Guru
[QUOTE 4771684, member: 76"]"Hmm, that's a bit steep, it's only for his homework. Thanks anyway, I will have a rethink"

I assume you handled the situation like that, and didn't cough up £55 for a model castle to take to school![/QUOTE]

Actually, I nearly bought the display prebuilt version he showed me.

My oolleagus is scrupulous abot homework and projects.

Her daughter is assisted and helped, but does ALL the work herself.

SHe gets really upset when others hand in projects that are clearly not made by the child

There is the modern equivalent of Blue Peter

There was nothing that could not be done with some card and washing up liquid bottles, today's projects like a paper plane, a mocktail, or sock puppets are so much less ambitious than hose of the older versions

In deference to the OP, here is a castle with John Noakes:

article-1249553-0833EA66000005DC-559_468x317.jpg

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
One of the girls at work has a daughter who's homework was a Mayan temple

We were very supportive with ideas on how to achieve the layers and building it

She did draw the line with the river of blood flowing down the sides from the human sacrifices
My daughter got the same, and built one out of air drying clay. It weighed a ton, but she filled a good few days building and painting it..

OP
OP
Tin Pot

Tin Pot

Guru
My oolleagus is scrupulous abot homework and projects.

Her daughter is assisted and helped, but does ALL the work herself.

SHe gets really upset when others hand in projects that are clearly not made by the child

I had a very amusing facebook spat with some mums who were trying and failing to do their Year 4 kids maths homework - single question on series. They wrote to the school to complain that it was too hard "even my husband who is an accountant can't do it!".

The fact that they were all doing their kids homework went completely over their heads.

It took me five minutes BTW (and no, my son didn't submit my work as his).

Top Bottom