Kids' scooters

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Not strictly speaking bikes, but daughter wants a scooter for her fourth birthday so does anybody have any advice or recommendations? One stipulation - it must have rainbows.

Ta muchly

flake99please

We all scream for ice cream
Check out the bike star range. A little spendy, but very well built and come with pneumatic tyres. I can’t guarantee rainbows, but ‘girly’ designs are available one would imagine.

Not strictly speaking bikes, but daughter wants a scooter for her fourth birthday so does anybody have any advice or recommendations? One stipulation - it must have rainbows.

Ta muchly

Halfords (do / used to) sell sparkly tassly things which you could put on the end of the grips. Nothing else needed when she's 4 :-)

Heigue'r

Veteran
Mini micro,well made,long lasting,tough as old boots,sell well once you finish with it,both of mine have had the 3 wheel version,comes in a range of colours but rainbow may be pushing it

OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Smash the cistern
Diesel spill = rainbow? No?
Well, same principle yes, but perhaps not through the eyes of a 4yo girl...

OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Smash the cistern
Check out the bike star range. A little spendy, but very well built and come with pneumatic tyres. I can’t guarantee rainbows, but ‘girly’ designs are available one would imagine.
I like those a lot, but it looks like they might be just a little bit big, and I think she might be imagining the smaller type that she's been seeing around. One to consider though.

OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Smash the cistern

Heigue'r

Veteran
Both mine were standard in the mini micro.Absolutly fine.My eldest has moved onto the maxi micro which comes with height adjust as standard,should see him right for a few years

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Yes, they're the ones that @Heigue'r was suggesting I think. All replaceable parts so I reckon a used one of those, checked over and fancied up with some new rainbow tassels should do the trick. Is the regular one good or do you think it's worth going for the deluxe?
Just the standard one, They all used them for a few years, then all passed down to the younger friends.

Top Bottom