Kids SDP cycling shoes - what's the smallest available to buy?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Does anyone know what are the smallest SDP or other clipless cycling shoes available to buy in the UK? And if so, from where are they available? Thanks.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Northwave do one in size 32, currently £53 at Kid's Racing: https://kidsracing.co.uk/products/northwave-kids-hammer-junior-mtb-shoe?variant=2324631289885

Generally they're good at all the 'small' sizes.

OP
OP
PaulB

PaulB

Legendary Member
Thanks for the input, everyone. They're not for a child but for my wife who has size 34 feet and she doesn't like having to wear Children's clothes or shoes but there are usually no equivalent sizes in women's. This morning though, I found a pair of Shimano Women's RP3W SPD-SL road shoes
ffered by Wiggle so I've gone for them now I've set her bike up on a turbo in the house - where she can get used to clicking in and out - and we've got the Steven Burke cycling track less than a mile from the house so she can get used to riding in a traffic-free environment (and she doesn't have to worry about falling in the canal!)

iluvmybike

Über Member
Cycle shoes often come up a little small so she may need to size up
Shimano sizes for women are pretty spot on so ime - I also have small feet and find it difficult to get shoes - very little choice but Shimano ones are all good

vickster

Legendary Member
Shimano sizes for women are pretty spot on so ime - I also have small feet and find it difficult to get shoes - very little choice but Shimano ones are all good
I wouldn’t really know as I have size 9s. Shimano shoes do come up narrow though
even the wide ones. Have very wide feet and an extremely high instep.
Not such a consideration now as my knackered knee won’t let me ride clipless anymore :sad:

iluvmybike

Über Member
Ladies shoes are built on a different last to mens - women tend to be narrower in the heel area in particular

Top Bottom