Kids, what are they like?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

The Noodlettes were face painting today, and elder Noodlette (aged 11) painted younger Noodlette (aged 5) as a ladybird...younger Noodlette then went running to Mrs Noodley to show her the result:

A Ladybird with "LOSER" written across her forehead. :blush::biggrin:

You gotta larf...

My favourite description was in a patient's notes....

The paediatrician's accurate and concise description of the baby was:

"Small pink and wriggly"

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
One of my children painted my face once ... the doorbell went and I answered the door to the electric meter man ... and I had forgotten a 4 yo had painted my face... till he smirked:sad:.

simonali

Guru
Reminds me of Phoenix Nights where the little fat one went through the whole of series 2 with his face painted like a tiger coz the bloke who did it used car paint!

surfgurl

Mr Surf was telling off the eldest Surfboy about some misdemenour involving his general teenage attitude. He ended with "I wish you would show me a little more respect." Surfboy replied with "But Dad, I am showing you as little respect as I can."
It's been downhill since then!

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
;):biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Fantastic Noodley. I expect I'll have some of this myself as I have 2 girls. As there's only 3.5 years (ish) between them there won't be too much of a window of opportunity when the eldest can spell but the youngest can't (and so may be able to get away with it) but I'm sure she'll try!

Made me laugh heartily when I read it, so much so that I had to share it with my colleagues here as they thought I'd just cracked (mentally). :rolleyes:

vbc

There's a lot to be said for contraception.

Top Bottom