1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kids, what are they like?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Noodley, 10 Apr 2008.

1. Noodley

Noodley Guest

The Noodlettes were face painting today, and elder Noodlette (aged 11) painted younger Noodlette (aged 5) as a ladybird...younger Noodlette then went running to Mrs Noodley to show her the result:

A Ladybird with "LOSER" written across her forehead. :blush::biggrin:

You gotta larf...

2. Maggot

Maggot Star of BBC 5Lives Ballot Box Brigade

I have a friend whose delightful little boy (10ish) facepainted his little sister (4ish) with marker pens:ohmy:

3. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

I blame the parents.

4. Cunobelin

Cunobelin Legendary Member

My favourite description was in a patient's notes....

The paediatrician's accurate and concise description of the baby was:

"Small pink and wriggly"

5. summerdays

summerdays Cycling in the sun Staff Member

One of my children painted my face once ... the doorbell went and I answered the door to the electric meter man ... and I had forgotten a 4 yo had painted my face... till he smirked:sad:.

6. rikki

rikki Veteran

My father in law says this all the time. I think he means it :biggrin:

7. Rab

Rab Über Member

Nice one Noodley

That made me laugh out loud this morning - fair cheered me up :biggrin:

8. simonali

simonali Über Member

Reminds me of Phoenix Nights where the little fat one went through the whole of series 2 with his face painted like a tiger coz the bloke who did it used car paint!

9. surfgurl

surfgurl New Member

Mr Surf was telling off the eldest Surfboy about some misdemenour involving his general teenage attitude. He ended with "I wish you would show me a little more respect." Surfboy replied with "But Dad, I am showing you as little respect as I can."
    It's been downhill since then!

10. Sh4rkyBloke

Sh4rkyBloke Jaffa Cake monster

;):biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Fantastic Noodley. I expect I'll have some of this myself as I have 2 girls. As there's only 3.5 years (ish) between them there won't be too much of a window of opportunity when the eldest can spell but the youngest can't (and so may be able to get away with it) but I'm sure she'll try!

Made me laugh heartily when I read it, so much so that I had to share it with my colleagues here as they thought I'd just cracked (mentally). :rolleyes:

11. vbc

vbc Guest

There's a lot to be said for contraception.