Kitchen cabinet doors

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
cisamcgu

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
I've used the company below for new doors, sample swatches are available free, a sample door is very cheap, sadly an odd size that'll fit nothing useful.
Massive range and many, many 'standard' door sizes but loads of the ranges can be made to measure. Measure the doors accurately, and the hinges centre positions (usually a telltale centre mark) then they'll drill hinges for £1 a hole, be careful as some doors are handed from the front design (arch etc) or if your existing door/hinges have offset hinge positions, so be just a bit careful ordering.

I've had 2 lots of fascias now and really pleased with quality and service.

https://www.kitchendoorworkshop.co.uk/

Thank you :smile:

OP
OP
cisamcgu

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
Well, all done while Mrs Cisamcgu was away for a few weeks. I measured, ordered and collected the doors before Christmas as well as an IKEA cabinet and worktop that I was going to fashion into a breakfast bar. An electrician came and fitted a raising/lowering light as well as an extra power socked where the breakfast bar was going. I took MUCH longer than I thought and making the pedestals and such like was quite a palaver. Still, all done now and it is appreciated (although I think lying on the couch for 3 weeks and drinking beer would have been more fun :smile: )

Top Bottom