Kiwi living in Lancashire!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kiwi-Sal

Hey...How's it going?
I have kept looking at Cycle Chat and FINALLY got round to joining up and wishing everyone a big hello. Having lived over here since 98 I have got back into cycling properly early last year (when I joined the cycle club). I bought myself a new red carbon road bike late last year and this year my plan is to crack the 100mile in a single day. I was out yesterday and I plan to go out with the club tomorrow as I am completely addicted to cycling.
I generally ride from Hoghton and out towards Longridge, Chipping, Clitheroe, Blackburn etc...
We are spoilt for choice in riding up north. Absolutely marvellous - Lancashire, Yorkshire and the Lakes. You just cant beat it!!!

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Welcome aboard Kiwi-Sal

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Yes - welcome!

We ride out that way fairly frequently so join us on one of our forum rides if you fancy it.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
What Colin says,come out on one of the forum rides up there,we are the nice and slow bunch hunting for cafe and cake ! Welcome :welcome:

trio25

Über Member
Perfect area for road riding!

andynlorrs

Hey...How's it going?
I have kept looking at Cycle Chat and FINALLY got round to joining up and wishing everyone a big hello. Having lived over here since 98 I have got back into cycling properly early last year (when I joined the cycle club). I bought myself a new red carbon road bike late last year and this year my plan is to crack the 100mile in a single day. I was out yesterday and I plan to go out with the club tomorrow as I am completely addicted to cycling.
I generally ride from Hoghton and out towards Longridge, Chipping, Clitheroe, Blackburn etc...
We are spoilt for choice in riding up north. Absolutely marvellous - Lancashire, Yorkshire and the Lakes. You just cant beat it!!!

Top Bottom