KMX Koyote

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lanky

I have sinned again. I have a KMX Koyote on the way. I blame Andrew for showing me his KMX Tornado ☺. Hopefully it will be easier to get it in and out the flat. I am thinking that as it folds I might be able to sneak it on a train, but will have to see when it gets here as it is difficult to judge size etc just by picture alone.

Not much on the web about the Koyote, some unboxing pics please. Enjoy building your trike .

OP
OP
Lanky

Lanky

I will drag the box to local bike shop because , if I put it together it will disassemble itself at a most inconvenient moment. I will p.m. ou
as soon as it out of the shop.

I have to stay in all day tomorrow waiting and biting my nails. I bet it turns up while Iam in the bathroom !

Well someone got there new trike he was spotted Thursday morning (26/10/17) a red one with the KMX flag on wonder who that was !!
Andrew
News bulletin
Latest report from the trike police, there has been numerous sightings of a man riding the latest KMX koyote whizzing around and giggling to himself.
Members of the public have been warned not to approach as he is having way to much fun and will only stop riding when his wife finally shouts out Your dinner is getting cold!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lanky

Lanky

Guilty! I went on a trip up a country lane which turned onto a spot of off roading. I met a couple who told me to watch out for a aggressive farmer roaming about, I did not meet him but it did add a sence of adventure to the trip. I only got stuck in the mud twice and was chased by a sheep dog. A beer was required therapeutic reasons.☺

Guilty! I went on a trip up a country lane which turned onto a spot of off roading. I met a couple who told me to watch out for a aggressive farmer roaming about, I did not meet him but it did add a sence of adventure to the trip. I only got stuck in the mud twice and was chased by a sheep dog. A beer was required therapeutic reasons.☺
No pics it never happened lol !!

staff70

How are you finding your koyote Lanky, i too have recently purchased one. After a few 30 and 40 mile rides i am liking the trike a lot but have found the mesh seat lets it down. I have been in touch with KMX who have been really good and are trying to sort this issue out

OP
OP
Lanky

Lanky

I agree. I now attatch the seat using a load of cable ties. And my little ones spare wheelchair cushion to raise me up a touch as I must have a large ass. But fine now.
The flag pole holder iam not sure about. A bit fisher price.
But saying that, I really like it. When iamnot babysitting I'll try to say more.

OP
OP
Lanky

Lanky

Koyote erler this week.

Attachments

• PB260020.JPG
    PB260020.JPG
    208.7 KB · Views: 169
OP
OP
Lanky

Lanky

I am going to remain positive. It is a Koyote 1.0. so I suppose it will have a few teething probs. Once they have sorted that out it will be really great. it is light. The guys in the bikeshop were surprised by the weight, and for me I can cruise around on a 50 tooth ring . I am still not great at descending hills, that is to some part due to coming off a two wheeler and really buggering up my arm and shoulder. I improved the situation by adding some toe in . Iam still rubbish at descending but getting better. What I want now is some mudguards, better weather, a pannier rack and a newer body. KMX have been great. I would not hesitate to buy another trike from them.

Top Bottom