KMX 'X' Class Manual wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

m6mal

where's me bike
I am desperately in need of a KMX 'X' Class Manual as my trike has been bodged by the previous owner, i have sorted the seat as it was 4 in away from where it should be and i need a manual to see where the rest of the stuff goes etc. So if someone can scan one i will be sorted. KMX sent me 2 manuals and both different and not 'X' class manuals as the 'X' class manual has 'X' Class on the front of it and also has a 2 part frame and the seat bolts to one of the areas where the 2 halves bolt together, it is the chain tubes etc i need to see the manual for as the guy who bodged mine has only a 2 inch gap between the tube and the ground, i saw the seat position in part of an 'X' class manual and corrected mine as i was having difficulty getting on and off it as the guy had the seat about 4 inches towards the back wheel instead of where it should be and also the seat wobbled even when tightened as he put it on the aft side of the frame which slides into the part where it should be and is now... like i say the manual will help me a lot so i will have piece of mind knowing it is ok

classic33

Leg End Member

Top Bottom