Knocked off...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crankarm

Guru
^^^^^ Yup driving same too. I've been doing the speed limit 60mph on an A roads and quite literally been driven over or forced of the road by two vehicles int he last week. One a Mercedes C class (we all know what the C stands for) who I thought was going to drive straight in to the back of me. I saw him approaching from behind in my mirrors and thought he was going mighty fast to be able to slow down enough before the on coming car would have prevented him from over taking. I was driving quite sedately at 60mph the speed limit for this road. I braced myself for the rear end shunt. There was a tremendous screech of rubber and smoke as he must have locked his cars brakes up slowing down rapidly from well over 100mph. I thought I was a gonna.

Then some other canute in one of those tradesman tonka wonker warrior type trucks quite literally overtook me with about an inch to spare nearly taking off my driver's door wing mirror. Again I was driving 60mph on a single carriageway A road minding my own business.

There are some real t*****s out there. Take care.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I guess the Muppets know there are fewer than ever Police on patrol so "it's a great chance to drive my w@nkpanzer in the way it was intended".

Drago

Legendary Member
One of the nice things about the Volvo is that people still drive like chumps, but they give me a much wider berth. In the Smart that have just rammed me into the ditch.

There are actually more police on patrol. Normal demand has more than halved, so despite there being about 15% abstrsaction rate through sickness and self-isolation, there is still a lot less work for the remaining officers to do. This gives them more time to fly drones, chuck dye in ponds, and update their Twitter status.

Top Bottom