Knutsford - penny farthing event, Sunday 10.9.23

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Tail End Charlie

Tail End Charlie

Well, write it down boy ......
Great event, super atmosphere. The rider who was leading for most of the race crashed near the end, I saw him with a nasty gash on his head, but he got patched up and carried on, finishing second. A great selection of riders, around a hundred from all over the world. Some were taking it very seriously, some were in period dress and some were, well, just having fun!! I'd be terrified!

CIMG0210.JPG

CIMG0214.JPG

I've got some videos to share but uploading says something about file type being wrong (it's an MP4), anyone know what I should do?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I've got some videos to share but uploading says something about file type being wrong (it's an MP4), anyone know what I should do?
Upload them to a video-sharing site e.g. YouTube and link to them there?

Reactions: C R
OP
OP
Tail End Charlie

Tail End Charlie

Well, write it down boy ......
There were various prizes at the end, one for a team, most male and female laps, best dressed and fastest lap etc. The winner did 77 laps and I've mapped the route out at 0.55 miles, so a little over 42 miles in three hours, very good going I'd say given the course had a few twists and turns and at one point it began to rain. I thought it might get shortened, but thankfully the rain then eased off.

Top Bottom