Kohl tests positive for CERA

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You need some EPO in your typing fingers...:smile:

You do realise that Noodley is sitting there now, in front of five screens, fingers burring across the keyboard, his eyes bulging with amphetamines and the blood of a dozen Italian virgins flowing through drips into his stringy arms just so that he can keep up with all of the gossip, rumour and misinformation smeared across the interweb? :smile:

The likes of you and I can't hope to keep up without resorting to something stronger than tea and croissants. :smile::smile:

OP
OP
Y

yello

I saw it on a 'news just in' bit on the tele here about 45 minutes ago. I just cannot compete with the fingers on the pulse of noodley.

Noodley

It's like comedy...all in the timing :eek: Just seems like these things are broken when I get a break from work.

Noodley said:
It's like comedy...all in the timing :eek: Just seems like these things are broken when I get a break from work.
There has to be a connection there...
eusa_think.gif

detective.gif

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Argh this is too much to keep up with. In future if I watch my second tour de france next year can someone please just write a post up a few months later saying if anybody legitimately wins a stage or even makes a breakaway.

mondobongo

Über Member
Because we can translate it from French to English. God knows how you get on with the papers in China Keith.

rovers69

Had a funny feeling at the TT

Was lucky enough to see the end of the final TT in central France during the tour. i was about 1.5k from the end and saw Kohl, Sastre, Evans come in. I couldn't see the times and didn't get the times until the following day, but I commented to my wife that the climbers jersey seemed to fly by.....now I know! Shame really.

Top Bottom