Kraftwerk-Tour De France 🇫🇷

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I have a mix of vinyl and FLACS , MP3's sound dreadful compared.

I agree with FLAC, but heh 15 years ago it was all mp3. Vinyl though, I have not been a fan for years and this latest revival has done nothing to change my mind. I don't prefer the sound, although I do miss the sleeves. Interestingly music revenue is now 85% streaming and only 7% physical sales.

FishFright

More wheels than sense
I agree with FLAC, but heh 15 years ago it was all mp3. Vinyl though, I have not been a fan for years and this latest revival has done nothing to change my mind. I don't prefer the sound, although I do miss the sleeves. Interestingly music revenue is now 85% streaming and only 7% physical sales.

As with any media it depends on what you listen to it on

FishFright

More wheels than sense
I've so many old vinyl that I can't bare to get rid of it.Some of the prices of new vinyl though ! Ouch

There's not enough capacity left in the pressing plants after so many closed which has driven up prices. Smaller indie producers are waiting up to 6 months to get slot.

Adam4868

Guru
Yeah, big difference in vinyl prices last 4-5 years! Before that you could pick up all sorts of bargains, i guess most people had got rid of their turntables years ago?
My kids bought me a small one with built in speaker or you can plug it in to speakers....daughter seems to have claimed it for her bedroom at the moment.
Although my proudest moment was when she asked to borrow my Stone Roses vinyl ! Nah...it's a priceless work of art was the reply.

"Don't even look at it!"

is it beer-o-clock yet? might give them all a play :okay:

1665763180887.png
1665763663412.png
1665764063789.png

Top Bottom