England : London L2B Veteran Car Run; Sunday 2 November 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Me! And Butterfly and the wean, and perhaps one of my older lads.

Look - if a baby can do it, nobody's got any excuses!

Oh - and our friend Terrie is coming too. She's going to see a friend in Brighton, so she's determined to complete it.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
That's the spirit FF! Plan to get down all the way...

We can all get drenched in solidarity:laugh:
All the way ... and possibly back too ....

This morning I had to go to the emergency dentists due to the overnight emergence of an abscess/infection - the result of which I now have some mega-antibiotics and absolutely NO alcohol allowed.... so I might try and make it back ....
I'm getting pretty good at Brighton and back in the rain :sad:

Trickedem

Guru
I was led astray and got taken out for an unplanned curry. I have nothing ready, so I've decided to withdraw. Have a great ride and I'm sure you'll stay dry.

Grim forecast (oh, lovely, an epic headwind for the ride home)....and a rail replacement service on the Brighton line to boot. Nope, I won't be going.
wheres the rail replacement service? i cant seem to find a reference to it on the National Rail site ; does it affect a return from Brighton to East Croydon?

Rail replacement buses are along the coast. Trains back to London seem to be running just fine.

Have fun! Pic from last year's. Credit to the VCR 'gallery' photographer for a shot of THE Real Greg's. One of Simon's hats can be spotted if one looks casually...
140310044103_vcr_2013_brighton_035.jpg

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Ride on - meet you via purley / sanderstead direction. Been redirected away from East Croydon by marshalls.

Top Bottom