La Vuelta 2026 ***Spoilers***

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
wakemalcolm

wakemalcolm

Legendary Member
Location
Ratho
Netcompany Ineos finally release their team

Jack Haig
Lucas Hamilton
Axel Laurence
Oscar Onley
Carlos Rodriguez
Embret Svestad-Bardsteng
Josh Tarling
Ben Turner

I guess that was down to Tarling having a difficult decision to make.
 

Pross

Guru
Netcompany Ineos finally release their team

Jack Haig
Lucas Hamilton
Axel Laurence
Oscar Onley
Carlos Rodriguez
Embret Svestad-Bardsteng
Josh Tarling
Ben Turner

There’s a few names I’d forgotten were in the team there (plus one I’m not sure I’ve heard of before).
 

mididoctors

Veteran
Etapa 1: Mónaco - Mónaco 9.54km

Screenshot_20260822-140414.png


Screenshot_20260822-141323.png
 
Last edited:

No Ta Doctor

Veteran
I had a look at the descent part on Google maps, it's 7-8% with steep ramps and plenty of corners. Tekkers required

At the bottom there's a roundabout and then that long out-and-back section that's flat and straight. Keeping speed through the roundabout and into that will be critical
 

No Ta Doctor

Veteran
Kim Andersen (Lidl-Trek DS) absolutely hates the course, says there's absolutely nowhere to pull a team car in, so if there's an issue it's going to be bad for whoever is behind. Also say's it's extremely technical, not that much that's just straightforward down in the TT bars an power ahead
 

mididoctors

Veteran
They're off
 
Top Bottom