La Vuelta a Espana 22/8 - 13/9 2015 (here be spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
yes I think so, its stage 9 August 30 Torrevieja-Cumbre del Sol. Benitachell going through Moraira...first time on cumbre del sol...
Col de Rates was my local climb, I lived in Alcalali and Jalon/xalo, lovely part of the Costa Blanca...
I used to go on holiday there with my bike every March. I had to look up where the Cumbre del Sol is though because I didn't remember it. It turns out to be the big hill near to the sea which I used to ride past between Moraira and Javea.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro

perplexed

Guru
Not sure Horner's doing it this year, is he? ;)

I misread that as Homer - That'd be quite an Odyssey if he won...

I used to go on holiday there with my bike every March. I had to look up where the Cumbre del Sol is though because I didn't remember it. It turns out to be the big hill near to the sea which I used to ride past between Moraira and Javea.

I'm going on holiday to Calpe on Sept 5th, clearly should have studied the route beforehand and went a week earlier, I have managed to convince my wife I need to hire bike for a few days so have an orbea from Solybikes for 4 days, I'll have to look up Cumber de Sol now

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'm going on holiday to Calpe on Sept 5th, clearly should have studied the route beforehand and went a week earlier, I have managed to convince my wife I need to hire bike for a few days so have an orbea from Solybikes for 4 days, I'll have to look up Cumber de Sol now
Get @User to suggest some of his favourite routes out there. I can remember mine if I had to ride them, but I would struggle to describe all the turns from memory. Certainly try to do the Finestrat/Tudons/Confrides/Guadalest loop and the Jalon/Col de Rates/Sella one.

Like the way this is shaping up. I would really go for Froome if he hadn't just done the tdf.
Still think it should suit him but think it could be wide open and hence more exciting

Top Bottom