La Vuelta a Espana 22/8 - 13/9 2015 (here be spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm not sure if anyone is capable of sticking it into Aru now. Assuming Quintana is sick, Dumoulin isn't explosive enough and ValvPiti is knackered.
Rodriguez! One last tilt at the windmill. Mind you it's the Vuelta, he's probably got a few more.

SWSteve

Guru
That other one with a Yank talking earnestly about...
"Why now, because it's time
Why here etc etc "
I still don't know what it's advertising but it irritates me intensely

Who is the old man in the Festina adverts

What's the verdict on Juan Antonio Flecha and Ashley House? I quite like them, although House has an annoying habit of nodding all the time when he's 'listening' to the answer to his question.

Plus he looks a bit like:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaRnmKaCi8pt7IEyYgfwDyzxqlmPtRT1_Cri8p-tKXJ2nbPzg2zw.jpg
upload_2015-9-5_16-30-49.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2015-9-5_16-30-25.jpeg
    upload_2015-9-5_16-30-25.jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 32

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Blimey. Next they'll have Justin Gaitlin advertising running
The irony being that Virenque was busted in the Festina fiasco

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I hope today's stage has more aggressive racing than yesterday's. The race needs someone to attack Aru before the last few kms. Maybe Quintana now that he seems to have recovered. I don't think that Rodriguez or Majka have the fire power.

uncle_adolph

Über Member
I hope today's stage has more aggressive racing than yesterday's. The race needs someone to attack Aru before the last few kms. Maybe Quintana now that he seems to have recovered. I don't think that Rodriguez or Majka have the fire power.

It's a bit of a shame that the Vuelta has degenerated from the best of the three Grand Tours (which it was last year) and which it potentially could have been again to a bit of a damp squib. Nibali, Froome et al out, Quintana clearly not 100% and the Spanish as per usual more keen on scoring points off each other than actually trying to win.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
It's a bit of a shame that the Vuelta has degenerated from the best of the three Grand Tours (which it was last year) and which it potentially could have been again to a bit of a damp squib. Nibali, Froome et al out, Quintana clearly not 100% and the Spanish as per usual more keen on scoring points off each other than actually trying to win.
I have to agree that it's become a bit of an anti-climax without the big hitters. Let's hope Quintana is getting back to form.

Top Bottom