La Vuelta a Espana *Spoiler*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Can anyone recommend the most exciting stage (or two) in order to appreciate what Adam Yates has achieved ?
Not sure how much of Adam you'll find on any coverage, maybe the odd mention of him not being around to help his brother

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Do you reckon anybody would be able to tell if the twins decided to swap places mid-race to share the workload ...? :whistle:

I find it hard enough to even remember which one of them it is in the red jersey. (It is Adam, er, Simon, isn't it! :laugh:)

Do you reckon anybody would be able to tell if the twins decided to swap places mid-race to share the workload ...? :whistle:

I find it hard enough to even remember which one of them it is in the red jersey. (It is Adam, er, Simon, isn't it! :laugh:)
Apparently they are identical but not identical enough to get away with that.

Adam4868

Guru
I know Adam has a scar on his chin ! I think it was when that inflatable thingy came down on him ?

Va Va Froome

Über Member
I didn't think the Olympic domination would transfer to the roads. Then I thought Wiggins was a one off: Now there's 4 Grand Tour champions.

I'm absolutely stunned that Great Britain is a cycling powerhouse with three different Grand Tour winners in the same calendar year.

Has 'The Clinic' crashed yet?

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Other winners and losers...

Winners
...Ben King, Dimension Data - first WT win of the year
Simon Clarke and EF ditto
Cofidis (never thought I'd write that!) - Stage win and red jersey holder, Bouhanni and Herrada
Enric Mas - although never when I picked him in PPP!
Lopez, ditto, and probable future GT winner along with Mas
Pinot? Nah, French show pony!!!!!!

Losers
Sky - de la Cruz, Henao(again), again coming up short.
Movistar spesh Quintana although ValvPiti tried to defy the years.
Feel free to add.

Top Bottom