La Vuelta ciclista a España 2019 **Spoilers**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
Or Bevin he looked good yesterday.Im going with Tao GH,I've still got some faith !

GuyBoden

Guru
I've been impressed with the Astana this year, I'd say that Miguel Ángel López has a good chance in this year's Vuelta.

Hopefully, he will be avoiding punching any stupid spectators.

I'm still impressed with Miguel Ángel López, he was unlucky due to weather on the last mountain stage, but I hope the remaining mountain stages give him the opportunity to leave Roglič behind.

Adam4868

Guru
Caught the last 20k of the race today,glad for the Basque rider Itturia who took the stage win.They really did feck about behind though.What were they 5 seconds at one point ? I thought Craddock might snatch it,he's looking good.

Adam4868

Guru
good to see him take the win , but as you say it was more down to the chase group fekin about , they was on his arse at one point about 2km from the line. they literally threw it away.
Did you watch the interview with Roglic after ? He's cool as they come ! Iceman.
Still like Kellys pronunciation on Eurosport Rogerlick, Class !

OP
OP
brommers

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
Was only watching yesterday's stage sporadically, but what was going on with the peloton and the GC boys? No attacks at all - pointless!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Was only watching yesterday's stage sporadically, but what was going on with the peloton and the GC boys? No attacks at all - pointless!
They all decided to have an unofficial rest day
Once the break was established even they only rode hard enough to keep 10 minutes or so ahead of the peloton, until the last knockings.

It feels like we've seen that kind of stalemate a few times this year and more often than in the past.

Is it because we've got fewer sprinters with the ambition and confidence to drive teams or because too many teams also have a GC interest, as well as a sprinter?

Top Bottom