La Vuelta ciclista a España 2019 **Spoilers**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Managed to watch the last 5km on the beach.
Brutal. .
The climb not the beach although it is pretty hot here!
Pogacar is amazing.
Go Primoz.

What a beast of a climb that was:sweat::sweat:

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Rub it in why don't you...Pogacar up to 3rd.Could it be a Slovenian 1,2

Hmmm.....there is a good argument for Valverde fading in week three as he's an old bloke and he did the TdF. Equally there's an argument for Pogacar fading too as he is very young. I wonder if Lopez could actually come up on the rails and nick second or third? He'll have to improve a fair bit but it's not impossible. I suspect it will be Roglic, Pogacar, Lopez on the podium (Roglic to win, not sure who will be second)

Adam4868

Guru
Hmmm.....there is a good argument for Valverde fading in week three as he's an old bloke and he did the TdF. Equally there's an argument for Pogacar fading too as he is very young. I wonder if Lopez could actually come up on the rails and nick second or third? He'll have to improve a fair bit but it's not impossible. I suspect it will be Roglic, Pogacar, Lopez on the podium (Roglic to win, not sure who will be second)
The only surprise yesterday was Lopez,for him I hope it was just a bad day.He really looked to suffer.I wasn't really suprised at Roglic,he's looked strong all the way through this race.Im.pretty sure he could have took the stage win if he wanted,that's not taking anything away from Pogacar who's been something else.I don't see his age as a obstacle,more a advantage.A podium would be great for him 2,3 it doesn't really matter.

Did anyone notice Aru had withdrawn before yesterday's stage? No, me neither. Muscle damage. He's not having much look yet, I do wonder if he'll get back to the old Aru.

Adam4868

Guru
Did anyone notice Aru had withdrawn before yesterday's stage? No, me neither. Muscle damage. He's not having much look yet, I do wonder if he'll get back to the old Aru.
Yes did see that he'd pulled out on docs advice.He crashed earlier in the Vuelta didn't he ? He did ok ish in the tour I think,14,15 ? But to be brutal I can't see him ever really reaching the top spots again.Hopefully he'll be back soon.Other bizzare thing I never noticed ,the start yesterday !!

View: https://twitter.com/AthleticClub/status/1169930976115474432?s=19

mezgec looks to be staying down

Adam4868

Guru
Today should help sort out the men from the...
... other men!
Relax,nothing to see....yet.
beer_3949.jpg

Top Bottom