La Vuelta ciclista a España 2019 **Spoilers**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
"The team's two co-leaders will be able to look towards Kenny Elissonde, Sebastián Henao and Vasil Kiryienka, a stage winner at the 2013 edition of the race, for help in the mountains."
Hmmm!
You'd think more Doull for the mountains,although I wouldn't say that to Kyyienkas face ! I'm glad for Tao though to be given a chance,thought he's had a good year.Still suprised no Sosa,he looked on fire at the Vuelta burgos.Made Carapaz look poor on the climbs ! Anyway I guess there all young enough that there time will come, i hope ! Theres some stiff competition at Ineos.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Not a chance Quintana will be riding for anyone but Quintana.
Hmmm, I'd say Valverde has been more guilty of that throughout his career.

Adam4868

Guru
That may put a spanner in the works of my fantasy team. Hopefully, given it happened on Sunday and they're only tweeting about it now, withdrawal is unlikely. Assuming he does race, I wonder what effect it will have on his performance?
Hope so, there again they wouldn't have wanted to let anyone know about crash if it was "nothing".I hope he's ok anyway and fit to ride.

Adam4868

Guru
Confirmed that Carapaz is out.
Just read that,a shame for him.I didn't think they'd put a statement out if it was a minor accident.
On a plus note Movistar can concentrate on the team prize ?

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
So Carapaz out, no Landa, Valverde hunting stage wins and they bring in a 34 year old sprinter as a replacement.
Quintana is leaving the team!
I know. It's difficult to understand why, isn't it? With management like this, they should clearly be winning every Grand Tour easily and it's really really unfair that all the other teams conspire to stop them.

Sorry I must have been reading the Spanish press.

Adam4868

Guru
Or it's a masterplan,they have tried the two leader,then the three and as a last minute cunning plan they put their faith in Nairo,and actually ride for him ?

Top Bottom