La Vuelta SPOILERS.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Not sure what to make of this lot.
Rivera I know nothing about.
Sosa good young'un but untested
van Barle wasn't as good as last year in the Tour
Golas an old workhorse
Not sure if he's Wurf it
Froome - who knows?
Amador under-performed at the Tour
Carapaz - their best shot but needs help!

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Rivera is Bernals mate and training partner I think.Wurf who's rode grand tours before(5/6 years ago) but he's been a ironman rider,more of a big engine domestique I presume.
Carapaz as leader and Froome as....however good he's feeling.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
I'll buy you a stick of Blackpool rock if Froome wins. In my book he has no chance

Roglic, Dumoulin, Carapaz, Mas...probably Roglic
Nick if Froome wins I'll be buying you, 22/1 when I backed him for a podium place ! Like I say and it pains me ! I don't see him winning,more of a back in the game ride.But as we've seen so many times I'd never write him of.Expect the unexpected with him.
If I could dare to back against Ineos,I'd say Dumoulin...he deserves a win aswell 😁

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Gotta be Roglic with Carapaz as second choice for me. Dumoulin could do it but I'm assuming that Jumbo will be all in for Roglic. If JV play it canny, and given the oppsition, they could have 3 on the podium with Kuss^_^
Maybe Pinot will overcome his demons and surprise us all! Or then again... :whistle:

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
p. s. If Froome makes the top 10 I'll buy Adam a pint next time he's in Brighton ^_^
I'd take you up on that..it'd be worth the train fare to extract a pint of you !
But us northerners are in quarantine ☹️

Eziemnaik

Über Member
Carapaz to win?
Nice first stage, I hope the ususal boring first stages of the past are gone forever

Apparently TT with bike change again

Spanish TV hyping Vlasov

Last edited:
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Carapaz to win?
Nice first stage, I hope the ususal boring first stages of the past are gone forever

Apparently TT with bike change again

Spanish TV hyping Vlasov
Unfortunately at work till highlights tonight,looks a good stage profile though.
Vlasov he deserves the hype...just hope he's packed his Gaviscon tablets ^_^

Top Bottom