La Vuelta SPOILERS.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Some huge gaps out there today ! Great first stage though

Eziemnaik

Über Member
Tomorrow's stage is looking good as well with cat1 climb and a long descent at the end.
North of Spain is still under the second autumnal storm of the year and there will best some strong winds and rain tomorrow

Weatherman just said Basque Country will avoid the rain, strong winds still on

Last edited:
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
What's the chance of Hugh Carthy being a GC contender for EF ? Good ride today,just like the Trough of Bowland but without potholes ^_^

Domus

Guru
I bet Israel start up nation are wishing they'd put their cash elsewhere

Froome will attract TV cameras and TV time is valuable

beastie

Guru
Yes but they did distance a few of the other contenders
Carapaz needs 2 mins+ over Roglic for the TT. He needs to be aggressive, however I don’t think Skyneos thought that JV would attack with Kuss so early on. The Ineos train had destroyed the peloton completely before Kuss went. If you were Ineos, how would you attack JV? If Roglic holds his form he’s gonna win( assuming he’s learns the lesson of the tour and takes more time when he has the opportunity).

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Carapaz needs 2 mins+ over Roglic for the TT. He needs to be aggressive, however I don’t think Skyneos thought that JV would attack with Kuss so early on. The Ineos train had destroyed the peloton completely before Kuss went. If you were Ineos, how would you attack JV? If Roglic holds his form he’s gonna win( assuming he’s learns the lesson of the tour and takes more time when he has the opportunity).
Lol first stage and Carapaz has lost seconds...doom :laugh:

Top Bottom