La Vuelta SPOILERS.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Eziemnaik

Über Member

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Well I'd be bloody knackered!
I'm rarely not knackered!

Bonus

Veteran
I'm happy to say that after a couple of rainy days, we have clear blue skies from horizon to horizon at the moment!

If it lasts all day then later on you will get to see Ainsa and the surrounding areas in all their Autumn beauty :-)

Fingers crossed that it lasts . . . . .

Bonus

Veteran
Now posting this on the correct "Grand Tour" thread . . . . #notpayingattention!

Just catching up with the latest news and I see that La Vuelta will not be crossing the border into France tomorrow. . . . . so the Col du Tourmalet is out of the picture.

https://www.lavuelta...-formigal/22477

The new route for Stage 6 has been released and it is almost an exact copy of Stage 15 from 2016 - except that they start in Biescas then head down to Sabiñanigo (last time they started in Sabiñanigo) and do a loop through Fiscal, Broto, Biescas and finish up with the climb to Formigal.

Can't have been easy wanting to close down towns at short notice - some of these roads/towns will now be closed two days running - but at least the road condition will be good because they are re-riding some of todays route.

It's perfect for us because we can now see tomorrows Stage 6 really easily. I am as happy as a sandboy!

:-)

Top Bottom