Ladies only ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
Nice face, nice body but the tattoos and the voice are a complete turn off for me. But i think he would look nice in lycra though.^_^

No sorry, not a nice face. Supposed to be a fashion icon but to me always looks scruffy, unwashed, grubby

Sara_H

Guru
I get on better with a mooncup than tampons, but some days it doesn't work for me. However it is still better than previous with a greater capacity in my opinion for the heavy days! I might give a different brand a go too!
When I first started with a mooncup, I used to use reuseable pads to deal with overflow on the first day. Now I've got a Diva I don't need to, the capacity is bigger.

I read somewhere that menstrual blood is very good for tomato plants. I've certainly got a good crop this year.

FYI :biggrin:

i-m-not-a-gynecologist-but-i-ll-take-a-look.jpg

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
When I first started with a mooncup, I used to use reuseable pads to deal with overflow on the first day. Now I've got a Diva I don't need to, the capacity is bigger.

I read somewhere that menstrual blood is very good for tomato plants. I've certainly got a good crop this year.

took much info for a mere man

I read somewhere that menstrual blood is very good for tomato plants.

Tomato plants also grow spectacularly well at sewage treatments works apparently.

I've now got two reasons to never eat tomatoes xx(

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I remember the infamous Ladies Only thread from the C+ forum, (back when all this was fields) so I guessed we'd be talking Mooncups at some point...

Top Bottom