Ladies only ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

s7ephanie

middle of nowhere in France
Is there a ladies only section ? reason i ask is sometimes ladies might like to ask a 'personal type' question without having the blokes interfering :eek:
Would the other ladies be interested if there was ? and if so would it be possible to do, like only ladies would be able to post, not sure how it works but i have seen it on another forum, i think the forum:site admin has to do something

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
But I'm a Laaayydeeeee

Sara_H

Guru
I'm a lady and have aske lady specific questions on occasion. Quite often some of the 'male members' have contributed quite helpfully, relating to their Mrs's experiences.

I remember one saddle thread went a bit quiet after a frank and uninhibited use of the word 'clitoris' though :laugh:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Is there a ladies only section ? reason i ask is sometimes ladies might like to ask a 'personal type' question without having the blokes interfering :eek:
Would the other ladies be interested if there was ? and if so would it be possible to do, like only ladies would be able to post, not sure how it works but i have seen it on another forum, i think the forum:site admin has to do something
Is it ''boys' noise'' you want to avoid or privacy, s7ephanie? Because if it's the former, I don't see why a note requesting sensitivity in the title post wouldn't work. Especially if intrusive posts could be reported and then removed by the mods. Privacy would obviously be a completely different question.

Excuse my honorary ladyliness.

Lanzecki

Über Member
Being a Gent, if you put "For ladies eyes only" I for one can assure you that I would not even consider reading further.

I'm sure the rest of the male contingent wouldn't read it either.

Excepting Fab ofc.

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Is it ''boys' noise'' you want to avoid or privacy, s7ephanie? Because if it's the former, I don't see why a note requesting sensitivity in the title post wouldn't work. Especially if intrusive posts could be reported and then removed by the mods. Privacy would obviously be a completely different question.

Excuse my honorary ladyliness.

I think this is a sensible approach. Could possibly also ask the mods (female ones if you prefer) to keep an eye on the thread as well? If someone has requested only sensible answers to a question, I'm quite prepared to just go through and delete the kinds of comments that fabfoodie, 3BM etc jumped straight in here with (unless Shaun tells me I can't do that!) without necessarily waiting for posts to be reported.

As long as I'm around at the time, that is!

OP
OP
s7ephanie

s7ephanie

middle of nowhere in France
No problem, just wanted to explain and ask a bit more about 'sore bits' but i may have sorted it xx

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Take a look at a certain other UK based cycling forum (a magazine based one) the majority of help women get in their forum sections is from MEN!

But of course, us men have nowhere "private" to talk about testicles and prostates :blush: If the subject is soo sensitive or personal, should it really be posted on the internet anyway? (on what I am constantly reminded is a family site)

I'm pretty sure we all have a decent grasp of anatomy, and how it works. Creating taboo's doesn't help anyone.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Take a look at a certain another UK based cycling forum (a magazine based one) the majority of help women get in their forum sections is from MEN!

But of course, us men have nowhere "private" to talk about testicles and prostates :blush: If the subject is soo sensitive or personal, should it really be posted on the internet anyway? (on what I am constantly reminded is a family site)

Don't forget the peens!

Top Bottom