Ladies only ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
There is a women's cycling forum if you google. Not as active as this one. Think they have an FB page too

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
I say, either post it or don't. You will get the responses that you get.

I'm a lady and have aske lady specific questions on occasion. Quite often some of the 'male members' have contributed quite helpfully, relating to their Mrs's experiences.

I remember one saddle thread went a bit quiet after a frank and uninhibited use of the word 'clitoris' though :laugh:

That's because they were all trying to work out what it was and where to find it :biggrin:

No problem, just wanted to explain and ask a bit more about 'sore bits' but i may have sorted it xx

I guess you can PM us - I assume it's relating to your saddle problems? I had the same trouble but I think I almost have it sorted with that saddle I posted about earlier in the week. Or are you on facebook? I am, and no doubt others are, and we could get a private conversation going that way.....

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
There are no ladies or gentlemen on this forum. only cyclists ;)
seriously just post in the health section and put something like "men be warned, lady parts post" or something and it'll mostly be left alone but remember don't discount a fella's point of view, just because we don't have a vagina doesn't mean we can't help.

vickster

Legendary Member
Is that the TE one? It's very American and I couldn't get in to it although it is where I first met our lovely Rebecca two years ago.

http://totalwomenscycling.com/

This one :smile:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.

I have looked at that site but its just too female if you get my drift and not nearly as much fun as this one though the " real cyclists" :ph34r: aren't as touchy as the ones on this site.

I am a serious cyclist, i watched the whole of the TDF and i wear lycra so i must be :hyper:

vickster

Legendary Member
I have looked at that site but its just too female if you get my drift and not nearly as much fun as this one though the " real cyclists" :ph34r: aren't as touchy as the ones on this site.

I am a serious cyclist, i watched the whole of the TDF and i wear lycra so i must be :hyper:

But the OP was asking whether there was a ladies only section on here for personal questions. There isn't but that whole site is aimed at women :rolleyes: If she wants to get down and dirty with the CX and MTB boys, then this site is perfect but that wasn't her question :whistle:

Top Bottom