Ladies only ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Blimey! Is Arch a woman?

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I tried a Mooncup once. It felt like someone had parked a Volvo estate in my vagina.

:laugh:

Natural sponge is an alternative to tampons/pads too. A menstrual cup of any type be it Diva, Moon etc etc can take a while to position correctly for comfort they have also been upgraded in the last couple of years too, to more flexible materials

If men start to provide unhelpful or unwanted replies to 'lady issues' threads, the copious mention of Mooncups is often enough to see them off!

I got a version of one of them following a recommendation. Bloody hell. Can't get to grips with it at all - literally :biggrin:

Sara_H

Guru
Diva all the way for me

Does the glitter not irritate or is it the sort of glitter you get in "Glitter vibrators" where it is embedded in the silicone?
Diva all the way for me

Does the glitter not irritate or is it the sort of glitter you get in "Glitter vibrators" where it is embedded in the silicone?
No, it's well embedded in. Pretty!

Noodley

Are mooncups like vibrators then? I imagine with chat of "getting to grips", "no need to lube" and being "embedded" that they might be.

Apologies from a simple man, unable to comprehend your womanly worlds...

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Are mooncups like vibrators then? I imagine with chat of "getting to grips", "no need to lube" and being "embedded" that they might be.

Apologies from a simple man, unable to comprehend your womanly worlds...

No, they are like a bell made of silicone without the clapper ^_^ the clapper less bell bit goes up your vagina to collect menstrual blood and they are re-useable so cheaper than tampons/pads and used correctly also healthier apparently.

Top Bottom