Ladies only ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
:rofl:

I was told you need to sort of stir it around so it can settle into place.

lmao you are supposed to fold it in half then quarters, insert, then twirl the stem so that it unfolds and creates a seal

I am not sure that sounds any better than stirring it around actually :wacko:

lmao you are supposed to fold it in half then quarters, insert, then twirl the stem so that it unfolds and creates a seal

I am not sure that sounds any better than stirring it around actually :wacko:

Sounds like me trying to put up a deck chair.

Puddles

:eek: :surrender: I am female but never heard of those things, no thank you :headshake:

If you have very clot infused periods they are supposed to be a lot lot better than tampons as they collect, rather than try to absorb, which of course, does not work well with clots

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Sounds like me trying to put up a deck chair.
Sounds like me trying to fit my new Pro 4s

Puddles

Nope, still here. When you move on to childbirth and the various repair jobs you need afterwards then I'll certainly scarper.

They do recommend that you exercise your pelvic floor if you have moon cup difficulties just like you have to do after a vaginal birth

I am not sure if they are okay to use after you give birth I would imagine the heavy flow would be too much for it to cope with and also if you have had stitches due to tearing, ripping or cutting then I would not be too keen to insert a moon cup

(are all the men gone now?)

Top Bottom