Ladies only ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
thanks puddles, what an appropriate name given the subject matter...
:laugh:

What one does look like

page0_2.jpg

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
na' not enough to scare me off, i've seen both my kids born. NOTHING will scare me after that.
well apart from my youngest gouging out a 3" piece of his knee on a broken flowerpot. he was only 5 and was white as a sheet bless him. wouldn't bend his leg for a week in case it fell off.

I had that problem at first. Realised I didn't need to lube it!

I don't - but it just sort of unfolds itself and stuff. Have you seen pictures of people trying to get their cats in a bath? All four legs stretched out and the owner is never going to get them in the water in a million years? Same sort of situation really:smile:

That's because they were all trying to work out what it was and where to find it :biggrin:

My other half says they're not for boys :stop:

Lullabelle

Banana
No, they are like a bell made of silicone without the clapper ^_^ the clapper less bell bit goes up your vagina to collect menstrual blood and they are re-useable so cheaper than tampons/pads and used correctly also healthier apparently.

:eek: :surrender: I am female but never heard of those things, no thank you :headshake:

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
Yes, I started with a mooncup but needed something with a bigger capacity on the first day of my period. I use a large Meluna now, it's fab!

(That should see off the last few men lingering on the thread.)
pah, you'll have to try harder then that
said the vicar to the actress....

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I don't - but it just sort of unfolds itself and stuff. Have you seen pictures of people trying to get their cats in a bath? All four legs stretched out and the owner is never going to get them in the water in a million years? Same sort of situation really:smile:

:rofl:

I was told you need to sort of stir it around so it can settle into place.

Top Bottom