Ladies... relief is at hand

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
punkypossum said:
Hehe, there is a challenge Arch, see if you can create a fully functioning knitted version!!! :blush:;)

Hmm, I fear the open weave of a knitted device might prove to be it's downfall.

Tynan

Veteran
as an aside I tried pissing in a urinal with jeans over bib longs (I was at evening classes

it's wasn't a total sucess

yenrod

I do believe that is quite exact !

Though I have broken some of those rules YET i haven't witnessed or had to 'do away' with anybody :blush:

Blonde

I just get me arse out. Mind you it can be a bit cold, and then there's the taking off of jacket/jersey in order to get at the bib tights underneath which can be a faff with loaded pockets... I can see the appeal of this but it still looks a bit more trouble than it's worth? How do you not get, erm, leakage betwixt body and funnel thing? I may stick with braving the elements or waiting till I get somewhere with a toilet for now.

giant man

Blonde said:
I just get me arse out. Mind you it can be a bit cold, and then there's the taking off of jacket/jersey in order to get at the bib tights underneath which can be a faff with loaded pockets... I can see the appeal of this but it still looks a bit more trouble than it's worth? How do you not get, erm, leakage betwixt body and funnel thing? I may stick with braving the elements or waiting till I get somewhere with a toilet for now.
Ah a real girl!! :sad:

OP
OP
wafflycat

wafflycat

Blonde said:

Leakage - none. You just make a close fit :biggrin:

One time I inflicted my bare nether regions upon a Norfolk hedgerow, I scared the living daylights out of a rabbit. I don't think it was expecting that short of shower...

One of the problems of cycling in Norfolk rural parts is that it is a long, long time to go twixt loos... not many public loos in middle of nowhere, but plenty of cars arriving out of the blue *just* as I thought it was safe to drop me keks... :biggrin:

kyuss

Veteran
Someone should make some removable covers for it to make it look, well, more natural. Maybe even some novelty ones, a nice elephant trunk perhaps.

Top Bottom