Ladies... relief is at hand

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Excellent waffleycat, I've been wondering about one of these. For full test though, the thing that I'm thinking is how you manage with lycra shorts without pulling them down so far that you're exposing your bum anyway? I can see it would work well with trousers with a fly, but shorts?

As for biblongs/shorts, I've always thought that anything like bibs or dungarees when you are going to be wearing anything over the straps is a silly idea...

But I am tempted. It's an added complication, finding a discreet spot when you're in a hi-vis jacket...

OP
OP
wafflycat

wafflycat

I've just tried again. This time I just lowered the Bikesters & knicks a bit at the front. It still worked! Still feels *VERY ODD* and I had to physically stop myself from bursting out laughing at the mental image of shaking it at the end... :smile:

I am going to keep practising with various levels & layers of attire. I shall report back - just to keep the stomachs of the males of the forum turning :blush:

Arch

Married to Night Train
wafflycat said:
I've just tried again. This time I just lowered the Bikesters & knicks a bit at the front. It still worked! Still feels *VERY ODD* and I had to physically stop myself from bursting out laughing at the mental image of shaking it at the end... :biggrin:

I am going to keep practising with various levels & layers of attire. I shall report back - just to keep the stomachs of the males of the forum turning :blush:

Thankyou. I really would be interested to know.

Not sure I'll try putting it on my Christmas present list though...:smile:

Aah, you will learn that most dodgy looking of roadside moves "the bibshort squat" which facilitates peeing without having to take the shoulder straps off.

Have you thought about strolling brazenly into a blokes toilet and having a go at a urinal? I would PMSL if I saw that... good thing I'd be in a loo!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
The bib short visit is tricky, but not as bad as a skin suit visit........ you always need to get rid of excess fluid before a TT, now that is tricky... Preferred method is rolling up a leg on the shorts, but don't ever let go, otherwise it's messy and painful.........

wafflycat said:
It arrived in this morning's post.

So one has had to try it - practise makes perfect. :blush:

So I'm stood at the loo.
Lift the lid like wot a bloke does.
Drop keks.
Place Sheewee in position.
Pee.

Cor! It's *easy* :biggrin:

And you can carry on typing while weeing. :smile:

OP
OP
wafflycat

wafflycat

I have a minor insight into why some blokes have a thing about willy size. :blush:

The length of the Sheewee is fine if you have only a small amount of clothing to get out of the way to have a pee and not 'sprinkle' the clothing. Fine for a pair of cycle shorts & Bikesters, but if wearing anything bulky it would seem that an extension tube to increase length would be of obvious practical benefit.

Tynan

Veteran
got a small zip on my longs which is just enough to get the job done

the lady pisser is a hoot, I remember seeing one n Tank Girl ten or more years ago, bought for her so she could write her name in the snow

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
bought one for her so she could write her name in the snow
Ah... you big softy!

But ladies..... that's not the only fun to look forward too; there's also chasing flies around the urinal, especially when holidaying in the tropics.

OP
OP
wafflycat

wafflycat

My husband didn't half give me a funny look when I joyously exclaimed "I can write my name in the snow now!" Mind you, the chances of getting snow here in Norfolk decrease every year.

elvisparsley

Beware, Wafflycat, that you only shake it up to three times. Father P, my old religion teacher, told the class when we were 13 that any more than this constitutes self-abuse

Top Bottom