Ladies saddle?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
What are you girls sitting on out there? I will need a Ladies' saddle for my Bianchi when it arrives. It must be white. I am ~5'10 and not the smallest in the a*se department :biggrin: I like Bontrager saddles - they do a white one for around £50 which would probably be around my budget

Cheers :thumbsup:

Cubist

Still wavin'
My daughter has one of these on her MTB. She no longer complains on longer runs......

The boys' saddles are very comfy, so it's got a decent pedigree, and what's to go wrong at that price?
http://www.evanscycl...saddle-ec008967

Edit
Pic for illustrative purposes, Winstanleys have them in stock in white.

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
My daughter has one of these on her MTB. She no longer complains on longer runs......

The boys' saddles are very comfy, so it's got a decent pedigree, and what's to go wrong at that price?
http://www.evanscycl...saddle-ec008967

Edit
Pic for illustrative purposes, Winstanleys have them in stock in white.

Thanks, I have seen positive feedback on Charge saddles.

However, I am going to be very picky in that the white saddle is trimmed with pink, which will class horribly with the pretty red Bianchi! :wacko:

pepecat

Interesting..... I have the saddle that came with the bike (trek 1.2 wsd) and would like something that's not horribly expensive and comfortable.

What's the situation with trying out saddles that you buy and returning them if you're not happy with them? Is it possible to do this, or do you end up with a shed load of unsued saddles?!

Cubist

Still wavin'
You could try the saddle library on the forum. Alternatively you could buy off ebay, try it out and re-'bay it if you don't like it! There are four ladles on ebay right now, and one Madison prima. !

veloman

Daughter was forever compaining about saddles on her road bike, we tried a few different ones. Eventually after much searching on internet and talking at LBS(S) we got her a Selle SMP Extra, she absolutely loves it and says it is very comfortable. SMP also do more ladies specific ones but then price goes way up too.

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Thanks but doesn't come it white as far as I can see?

I couldn't have a black saddle on this beauty...
Bianchi-VN7-Tiag11-1000.jpg

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
What's the situation with trying out saddles that you buy and returning them if you're not happy with them? Is it possible to do this, or do you end up with a shed load of unsued saddles?!
As Cubists says, there are a couple of women's saddles in the CC saddle library, and Selle Italia have a trial period thing on their saddles though I'm not quite sure how it works.

The Selle Italia Lady Gelflow is popular with quite a lot of women, definitely worth a try.

Vickster, they do one in white, but tti looks as if it might have a tiny bit of pink trim at the rear of the saddle :biggrin:

Top Bottom