Ladies Trek T10 Navigator Bike SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Trek t10 navigator 18" or 46cm sized cro mo frame and because of its loop design suitable for anyone between 5ft 4" to 6ft .

This was bought by us about 2 - 2.5 years ago , so that my partner and teenage daughter and myslef could all use the same bike on the turbo trainer by just lowering the saddle . And then about 18 months ago rear gears , chain , and all new cables were fitted to ready it for some road use alas this never happened . And its sat unused since attached to the turbo trainer so time for it to go .

saddle height can be anywhere between 34 - 41" , handle bar height is 40" in pics and can be raised about another 3 - 4 " the distance from the front of the seat post to the handlebars is 23" to give you idea re fitment range , in the picture its set for me at 5ft 10" and the red tape on the seat post is where my 5ft 6" partner had the saddle

3 x 7 shimano gearing controlled by revoshift twist grip system and shimano fr & rr mechanisms new 14-34 rear sprocket set so can almost climb mount everest

bontrager saddle , seat post , rear rack , std guards fr & rr , original matrix 550 rimmed wheels and Bontrager 700 x35 satalite tyres that are in a useable condition . Tektro vee brakes . It looks like a front pannier rack could be fitted as mounts half way up forks .

asking £125 collected from nn8 Wellingborough postcode or can be couriered for an extra £25 to most uk post codes

i used this for commuting on a few weeks ago just to check all ok and i can say it rode fine

WP_20161127_005[1].jpg WP_20161127_001[1].jpg WP_20161127_007[1].jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Sunday morning need this sold kinda bump

Top Bottom